Team One Partnership in Education
Team One Credit Union was founded over 75 years ago by local educators and remains committed to helping teachers and students reach their goals. Our long history of being an active part of our community has grown from our roots in education.
Team One proudly offers programs including:
- Teacher Grant Program – awards numerous $100 grants to teachers to help with classroom efforts. Learn more
- Financial Literacy Program – classroom presentations to help educate students about the importance of budgeting & the responsible use of credit.
- College Scholarships – we award several college scholarships to college bound students annually. Learn more
- College Student Loan – we have partnered with Sallie Mae to provide a great and affordable student loan program. Learn more
- School Fundraising & Activity Sponsorships – we partner with schools to help with various activities.
- Saginaw Promise Supporter – proud sponsor of this program geared to helping pay for college for local students. Learn more
Our goal is to partner with select local High Schools to help teachers reach their goals of preparing students for their educational and financial future.
If you are interested in learning more or taking advantage of any of our great programs simply contact our Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 754-6575.
Team One Credit Union was proud to support the "Stand Up Student" breakfast banquets celebrating local High School and Middle School student. Recipients of this great recognition were nominated by their fellow students and teachers.
"We are happy to help recognize these students as being positive role models to their peers and also encourage them to continue on their path to a successful future" says Pat O’Toole, Team One Credit Union Board Chairman.
The two separate events held at the Horizon’s Conference Center treated the students with a “Stand Up Student” t-shirts, a great breakfast, a certificate of recognition and great prize drawings.